For advice and information telephone 8111 5576
We offer a complete service to payers and payees in relation to all child support and maintenance issues, including providing independent legal advice in relation to:
- Changes to the Child Support Scheme
- Paternity disputes & DNA testing
- Completing Department of Human Services - Child Support forms
- Changing your Child Support Assessment
- Child Support Agreements
- AAT Appeals in Child Support Matters
- Court Applications and Responses
- Adult Child (Over 18) Maintenance (where the adult child is completing their education or has special needs)
- Overseas Child Support and Maintenance Issues
- Spousal Maintenance
Initial contact is provided by a free, confidential, telephone callback service, and a free follow-up interview can be arranged where required. The services of an interpreter can be obtained if necessary. Appointments can be conducted at the Adelaide office of the Commission or by telephone.
Further assistance (subject to means and merit tests) can be provided for clients whose matters require legal representation.
This service is part of the Family Law Practice Division of the Legal Services Commission and has no connection to the Department of Human Services' Child Support branch.
Please contact us by telephone to 8111 5576.
Alternatively you can contact us by email to arrange a mutually convenient time we can telephone you.