The Legal Services Commission of South Australia has reviewed this website to comply with W3C (the World Wide Web Consortium) standards.
As part of this process, we have improved accessibility features, including:
- alternative text for images
- clear and consistent use of navigation
- content and navigation elements accessible with a keyboard
- metadata used to add semantic information to pages
- pages usable when scripts, applets and colour turned off
- style sheets applied to control layout and presentation
- div and list-based coding used rather than tables.
Our website has been tested using WebXACT to meet W3C 'Web Content Accessibility Guidelines' (WCAG) - AAA Compliance.
If you find this site difficult to use please contact us and let us know what we can do to make it more accessible for you.